In wrapping up the 2021-2022 season, there are several things that we wanted to remind you about:
- The TCDMHA executive voted in favor of reimbursing families for the portion of the hockey season in which arenas were closed. Those reimbursements will be coming out in April. If you don't receive your reimbursement by April the 21st, please email your situation to [email protected]
- The TCDMHA Annual General Meeting is coming up on April 20th at 7:00PM in Keady. Please consider coming to see how the executive works. If you're considering taking on a role in making hockey happen, please check out: https://tcdmha.com/Articles/5947/AGM_2022_-_We_need_your_help_/ for the positions that we need to fill!
- Coaching applications are being accepted RIGHT NOW. We aspire to make some announcements of anticipated teams and associated coaching mid-April. The application form for coaches can be found here: https://tcdmha.com/Forms/1044/Team_Staff_Application/ Consider that we are looking for Coaches, Assistant Coaches, Trainers and Managers... it takes a team to run a team!
- The year end banquet is back! Generally held on the nicest day of the year, this year's banquet will be held on Sunday April 24th 2022 from 1-5PM. OWHA (Girls hockey) will be from 1-2:30PM, and OMHA (Mixed hockey) will be from 2:30-5:00PM.
- TCDMHA has committed to covering first time registration for any "new to TCDMHA" hockey player who registers with us for the 2022-2023 year. Exclusions include temporary (non-residential) players.
We want to thank all of the Coaches, Trainers, Managers, Jersey-carrying parents, Time keepers - everyone who helps make hockey happen each year. Your volunteerism is appreciated!
Thank you for another great year - have a great summer!