Sep 14, 2020 | Jeff Rosenburg | 956 views
2020/2021 Payment Schedule
Please note the following regarding 2020/2021 fees and payment schedule. Rates for the 2020/2021 are not increasing at this time.
- Fees for the 2020/2021 season will be collected in 3 installments, October 1st, December 1st and February 1st. This will allow us to stop payment easily in the event that the season ends prematurely due to an increase in COVID-19 cases.
- Payments may be made in the form of 3 post dated cheques, or credit card only. Due to the time it takes to process each individual etransfer payment, we are not accepting payments via etransfer this season as it is too labor intensive to collect in 3 installments.
- Post dated cheques may be submitted at the AGM on September 20th in Desboro at 3PM. Another date will be determined at a later date if necessary.
- If you have already paid in full, fees will be adjusted and refunded based on this payment schedule if the season ends prematurely.
- Cheque Payments - If you have already submitted post dated cheques for May, July and September, these will be cashed October 1st, December 1stand February 1st. Cheques for May 1st were already cashed, so the July 1st cheque will be cashed December 1st.
- Credit Card Payments can be made by clicking the link on the invoice emailed from our payment system. Invoices will be resent shortly, so please check keep an eye on your junk mail. First Installment is due no later than October 1st, 2020.
- You may click the edit button (pencil) to change the payment amount to equal a 1/3 installment, as per the screenshot below:
Please ensure payments are submitted on time. We are volunteers, and should not have to chase people for registration fees. If you require financial assistance, please check out our Financial Assistance page.